A Noobs Journey to his First Buck

Hello all, 

I am new to this whole thing, and decided to start out small, and use a well known method, but with a small twist.

I will be cataloguing my progress here every two days or so. 

My goal is $50 a day which I personally think is the most I'll get out of this method, but thats alot (1.5k monthly)

I won't go to much into detail about my method as Im sure its already well known but basically heres how it goes...

You make 10 twitter accounts with an attractive pic, add followers etc etc

I use friend adder, unfortunately twitters a bitch and 5/10 got suspended. I recommend only adding 200 or less a day to avoid the banhammer, sames goes with unfollowing.

I use twitterfeed to post tweets from random blogs etc to 
1) Lower my chance of the banhammer
2) Keep my followers interested (maybe :P)

Once I have 50 followers minimum I will add it to revtwt. I will then add an add, remove it from my twitter but keep my CPA link from my advert of choice (doesn't really matter, Ill choose the one that pays highest)

Then, I will use an automater to post creative tweets saying something interesting, shocking and mosti mportant somethign in our current news. For example, if it were a few months or was it weeks ago, I'd post "Michael jacks last words: URL" Approx every hour or so. It doesn't need to be in the slightest way related, as it only paid per view, so conversions are not a concern.

A few days before cashing out, I would turn legit, and post like a normal whitehatter or whatever for when revtwt checks out my twitter account. 

Ands that basically it, this is from an paid ebook that someone posted here and the guy said he made around $50 a day with around 10 twitter accounts, and he posted pics of one of his twitter accounts earnign him around $4 a day. Personally, the big thing I got to worry about is if revtwt will find out and ban me, but he said that he does goes legit for a few days before cashing out and that hes cashed out 8 times and no problems, so wish me luck! :P Ill try to update as much as possible!


~ UpDate 1:

~ My 5 twitter accounts each have aroudn 25 followers each, should have 50 each within 2-4 days or so! Then the action can start :P

No comments :

Post a Comment

Disqus for earnmoneyforfree