Honest guy needs completely free idea/method to make $50 in 7 days

Honest guy needs completely free idea/method to make $50 in 7 days

Sorry if something like this was already posted (high chances for this, lol), but I will be very honest and specific - maybe because this thread will be a bit different.

I need minimum $50 to start online to try 1-2 ideas I have, and because I don't know what would be the chances of success, I don't want to risk any other money than what I can make from your idea/suggestion and with your help. 

Why? To make things short I'm in a very tight financial situation now. 

I have lost serious money in some FOREX INVESTMENT scam (pooled account). 
It was run for almost 3 years by a scum...bag, and 2 months ago turned out that everything was like a Ponzi... though everything was registered (company), legalized in the US, most investors met personally with this guy, myself included. 
There were a total of 500 investors, the damage done is $4.7 million, most of it gone without possible to be recovered. Also a receiver was appointed by the feds, who will eat up the small amount that can be redistributed.. some of you know what is like in these situations. The person who run the scam is in jail now, has criminal charges, waiting trial.

Yeah, I know it's my own fault I've lost serious $$, even if I've done the most detailed DD possible on this before going in, and even some serious, knowledgeable business PEOPLE were also scammed, some with even $90,000.
I can send the receiver's info-blog link to anyone interested (wanted to post it now, but I got the message I can't post links because I do not have enough posts).

So let's get back to the subject- your idea/method that will help me to start:

- Amount needed: $50
- Idea/method has to be 100% free (using free resources I can find online, or you share with me).
- Time-frame: 7 days (from start working online on this until I get the $).
- Work effort I'm willing to put in: 28 hours (on average 4 hours every day).
- I have PayPal and Payza accounts.
- I'm US citizen for a long time, but presently "home" in a former communist East European country (not any of the former USSR), so probably I will need to use proxy for a lots of your ideas/methods. I do have just a free open proxy - proXPN basic.
- I do not have an own domain name, or website specifically for this (I had 3 domains in the past, and hosting with Hostgator).
- I have accounts at 3 free webhosts, I know how to setup a free .tk site.
- I know well enough HTML, but no coding languages (like PHP, etc).
- I do not have real experience in IM, and have no mailing list.
- I have experience running a forum, about 4 years ago I was the admin (and I've done the whole setup at a free forum host) for a forum with 600 MEMBERS.
- I have lots of experience in the world of sport betting (North American pro and college sports), also over the years I was active MEMBERof 5 well known sports betting forums.
- For MAKING MONEY online I have tried just some MLM-s in the past, but with very slim success, and decided won't waste any more time with such stuff.
- I much prefer whitehat or greyhat methods to blackhat, but I'm open for any stuff, including adult.


Thanks a lot in advance for helping me.
Hopefully this thread will also help other IM newbies.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Disqus for earnmoneyforfree