How I Made $184 for 2 Hours Work Last Week

This method is far from blackhat but is stupidly simple. It involves using 
DHGate dot com and a real craigslist account.

I bought 5 sets of P90X workout DVD's. Total cost was $141. They are $120 from the official site.

I opened all the sets and played them at super fast forward to make sure they were working. That took about 1 hour to complete.

Then I ran an ad in my town's craigslist: "P90X workout dvd's, complete set with all manuals and calender. Barely used. Buy them new for $120 or get the same thing from me for $65." Cash only.

They were gone by Sunday afternoon.

Cost: $141. Gross profit: $325 Net profit: $184 Total time invested: 2 hours.

I know, it is not glorious or sexy, but 90 bucks an hour is not bad. P90X is hot where I live, so they sold fast. Use your imagination, get to know your local area trends and capitalize on them. 

An extra couple hundred bucks a week would be a godsend to some people....

Don't try this on E bay. Stay small, and cash only....

Good Luck.... 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Disqus for earnmoneyforfree