MAKE MONEY METHOD #14


$500+/Day with Adsense (Stable Income)

Disclaimer: 1) This method will NOT get your Adsense account banned.
2) This method involves some investment. Amount depends on how fast you want results and how far you want to push it.

==============================
A Little Background: On 24th December, 2012, I started a thread, "Leaving India, where to go (continued)". There I stated that am earning $500+ a day and I wish to leave India and live in Europe (by Europe I mean UK + continental Europe). At that time I faced insurmountable hurdles for a Visa and residency in Europe. The thread got a lot of attention (and a lot of haters). Many people, including senior members politely PMed me asking for at least a hint/direction of my method. But at that time, since I was extremely busy with my immigration and it was my main method earning me a lot of money, I never replied.

Fast forward 29th July, 2013: I am currently living in Milan, Italy, Europe. I have moved on to bigger projects and my earnings have comfortably exceeded 1000 Euros per day. And today am going to reveal the method, along with additional twists on it.


===============================

What Do You Need:
1) A 6 months+ old YouTube account (I believe almost all BHW members have it. When did you make your first YT account but never used it for spamming?)

2) An adsense account

3) Some money 


THE METHOD:

1) Make an YouTube account focusing on the niche CAR CRASHES, DASH CAMS and SECURITY CAMS. Link your YouTube account with Adsense and enable monetisation, which will automatically make you an YouTube partner. Make sure that you get the feature of custom thumbnails.

2) Search LiveLeak, YouTube and the internet in general for interesting DASH CAM and SECURITY CAM footages showing car crashes, mugging caught on tape etc. 

3) EXTREMELY IMPORTANT: Do NOT download videos of car crashes or robberies/potentially viral which has been recorded by a pedestrian/amateur videographer with his/her mobile phone or digital camera. 

4) Begin Uploading ..
>>>SECOND PART OF THIS METHOD YOU CAN DOWNLOAD HERE FOR FREE!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Disqus for earnmoneyforfree