Make money Selling T-Shirts with FB PPC Ads

Make money Selling T-Shirts with FB PPC Ads

I've found this somewhere on Warrior Forum so this isn't my idea, method just need to be scaled up, I've already seen some people selling tshirts using fb PPC ads.. I think tshirts can be promoted on pinterest too for female users.. Please share your experience here and we can try to find new ways to make some money out of these ideas, thank you 


"For me personally, selling Tshirts on Teespring is the best way to go about MAKING MONEY online.

You can design your own Tshirts around a specific niche and then sell them to people who are passionate about that niche (For ex: fishing, sports etc ..)

Facebook PPC is a really good way to sell Tshirts and I almost always make a profit when advertising my shirts on facebook.

Also, you can pretty much outsource everything if you want ... from designing the Tshirt to selling it.

Just hire a couple of people and let them do the hard-work while you count the profits.

Hope that helps 

This is how I personally run my business and I'm making good income with it."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Disqus for earnmoneyforfree