Make $5 - $10 a Day + Payment Proof + PaidvertS Reinvesting (NO HIDDEN METHOD)

Currently this is how I spend the extra time I have in the day. I do make anywhere between 5 to 10 usd a day, but I also reinvest, if not all then at least half into paidverts.

The site is called postloop where you are paid for posting and creating threads on forums and blogs. They pay via point system (paypal). 100 points gets you $5 usd. A single post in any forum is worth anywhere between 1 - 2 points, depending on the forum and your American english writing skills. You request a withdrawal after you have made 100 points. Standard wait time is 24 hours or less. I get mine within hours.

:giddy:referral sign up link here:giddy:

:angry:non referral link:angry:

After receiving my postloop payment I then throw most of it, if not all, into my paidverts account. It is there where I make an extra 55% return (minus the small upline tax) on my postloop money. I currently have 400k baps in mypaidverts account, all from postloop.
[​IMG]
:)paidverts referral signup here:D

:coolface:non referral link:giga:

There is no hidden method. You sign up for postloop and take a test. If you get a passing score then you will be able to make money from posting on forums and blogs. It's there where you can reinvest with paidverts, and make an extra 55% return on your invested postloop income. If you have any questions ask them here. NO HIDDEN METHOD. I do not skype. Legit site and straightforward reinvestment. Payment proof below. Thanks!!!

[​IMG] 
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

Additional information about postloop.com:

Read all available info on the site before asking me questions that can be answered if you take the time to read. 

You will have to take a posting test with postloop. They want to see your American english grammar before letting you join. Before you start firing away on post replies, please take your time and think about what you are saying. They want good conversational, well thought out replies. Write out at least a paragraph.

What I suggest to everyone is that you use a program like microsoft word and write your post in there and let the program check your spelling and grammar. After it is clear, then you copy and paste it in. Slow down and take your time. This is not a race.

If you did get your scores back and it wasn't satisfactory, I suggest you do sign up again under a different username and email. Take the test again.....and slow down.

Double check your grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Or else you will get a bad final grade and not be accepted.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Disqus for earnmoneyforfree